Wednesday 14 August 2013

Bisexual Status Amber Heard Talks in ELLE September 2013

Amber can currently be seen in Paranoia (opening August 16) and will play bisexual in the upcoming indie Syrup. Amber Heard scored a feature in the September 2013 issue of ELLE magazine.

Amber Heard is becoming more well known to the general population for her relationship with Johnny Depp.That’s unfortunate, as she’s a rising actress in her own right that should be known for the kinds of roles she chooses to play (“I try to play characters who are empowered and strong,” she says in Elle‘s September issue) instead of her current partner, who just so happens to be a superstar.



After teaming up with lensman Cedric Buchet for the gorgeous spread, the 27-year-old actress opened up about the roles she's attracted to and talked about her controversial sexuality.

In the Elle interview, Amber says she will never regret coming out as bisexual when she was in a relationship with Tasya van Ree. She told the mag:

“I didn’t want to look like I was hiding anything. I’m not, and wasn’t ever, ashamed.”

Check out a few highlight from Ms. Amber Heard's interview below.

On her favorite roles:
"I try to play characters who are somehow empowered or strong. People want to put me in a wedding dress and make me the object of affection, but I'd much rather shoot the gun and save the world. I've always fought against what was expected of me as much as I could."

On being bisexual:
"I didn't want to look like I was hiding anything. I'm not and wasn't ever, ashamed."

On always standing out:"I don't imagine myself, my world, or my life, fitting into any kind of standardized path. In fact, the idea of there even being a standard freaks me out a lot."



0 comments:

Post a Comment