Saturday 10 August 2013

Sexy slip-ons flat shoes 2013

There is a time to Forget buckles and skinny ankle straps, easy-on, easy-off shoes are coming out in swarms right now.everyone wants to wear stylish and trendy look shoes which is easy to wear. Buckles, zippers and ties, oh my. Perhaps it's just me, but every time I'm trying to run out the door, I resent trying to remember which hole makes for the best fit on my super skinny ankle strap sandals. And then I have to push the itty bitty buckle prong in there — tres annoying they take to long to wear. now, Thankfully easy-on, easy-off pairs are coming out in swarms right now, right in time for toe-covering weather.You dont need to waste time on buckle and zipper, try the easy-on, easy-off pairs to save your time and comfortably to go where you want.I'm not talking about your standard Repetto fare (though of course, there's always a place for ballet flats), slip-on style is widening and diversifying like never before.
leta have  a look on picture are given below:
slip-ons










0 comments:

Post a Comment